Thursday, January 9, 2014

2014 - Kick off with a new bike! - Cannondale F29er Pictorial Review

2014 is finally here and I am really fortunate enough to be aboard the sensational bikes from Cannondale once again. This year marks my 4th year with Cannondale and once again I will be teaming up with Andrew Hall as a part of the Cannondale-Sugoi Factory Racing team.

Every time I get a new bike, there is also a new psyche! You get really motivated once the new machine comes in. This year I am aboard the Cannondale F29er Team Issue bike. It is a full SRAM XX1 equipped machine. This is my 3rd year on the SRAM equipment, with the last two years having used the SRAM XX groupset. All I can say is that SRAM XX1 is a gamechanger - check it out if you haven't already.

Anyway, I think it will be sufficient to just post up a tuckload of detailed photos and let them do the talking! Check them out!

 
 
































No comments: