Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Roasted

After a flat out thursday, and a pretty hot saturday and a sunday spent climbing pretty much the whole day, I am pretty roasted. The legs were just empty shells today on the dog hills. No power and the HR was down about 15 beats. This is a sure sign I am tired and need some rest. So I get to sleep in tomorrow morning. This should do the trick and I'll be firing again on Thursday for the crit.
 
Just hope it doesn't rain. But it is ok as it probably won't because on Chris Jongewaard's advice I got some Specialized Storm Pro tyres. If I take these to every race, I can be assured that each event will not suffer from waterlogging - good in theory anyway.
 
I am throwing the Stan's Crow on for the Crit. We'll see if it holds the corners well. I used the most worn small block eights last week and they were ok, but the corners were a little lame - like cornering on eggshells.

No comments: